Business and Commercial Transactions and Formation in Philadelphia
Drafting a contract related to business and commercial transactions that meets a client’s needs as well as protects his or her interests is a skill that the Philadelphia business contract lawyers at Alfred M. Abel Law offices have been developing for more than 30 years.
We work with a wide variety of new and established businesses in the Philadelphia, Montgomery County and surrounding area, including construction companies, real estate developers, commercial landlords, retailers, property and land developers, and service providers.
Contact Alfred M. Abel, a contract attorney, for complete legal services to draft or provide due diligence review of legal documents, contracts and agreements. Our contract dispute lawyers also provide legal advice for court claims involving a wide range of business issues, including business and commercial contract disputes, construction contract disputes, shareholder disputes, partnership disputes, and real estate, property and land disputes.
Pennsylvania Law For Business
Legal Help with Business Formation and Transactions
For more than 31 years, the Montgomery County law firm of Alfred M. Abel has been helping Pennsylvania business owners accomplish their business plans and manage their commercial transactions. We work with a wide variety of small and medium-sized businesses in the Philadelphia, Montgomery County and surrounding area.
If you are starting your own business, buying an existing business, expanding a business by merger or acquisition or passing a business from one generation to the next, Alfred M. Abel, Esq., can provide prompt, professional and precise business services to get your business going in the right direction and with the right contract, agreement or entity in place.
Extensive Business Law Experience
Alfred M. Abel, Esq., has deep roots in the community in the Montgomery County, Philadelphia and surrounding business community.
Business Formation and Ownership Contracts
- Articles of incorporation
- Partnership agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Limited liability companies with operating agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Vendor and customer contracts
- Equipment leases
- Financing agreements
- Non-compete, non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements
- Promissory Notes, Guarantees, Surety agreements
- Licensing agreements
Real Estate Contracts
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial property leases
- Residential real estate leases
- Construction contracts and subcontractor agreements
- New home construction agreements
- Real estate development matters
Business Formation and Business Plan
We work with new and prospective business owners to aid the purchase or structuring of a new business. Business formation services we provide in this area include:
- Legal advice for clients on the most appropriate business structure to minimize risk and taxation, while maximizing profitability: sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnerships (LLP), limited liability company (LLC), or incorporation and Subchapter – S corporations.
- Preparing articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, and other legal documents
- Business registration
- Drafting or review of business contracts necessary for launching a new business
- Strategies for limiting liability and exposure.
- Legal Forms
Alfred M. Abel, Esq. is a business lawyer who provides comprehensive legal services to ensure business success. Whether as general legal counsel for all business matters, or to consult with a business law attorney for a specific legal issue, you will get a commitment to service for help including the following matters:
- Business succession planning for family-owned businesses or partnerships
- Litigation of business disputes
- Protecting your rights as a creditor
- Legal counsel regarding debt restructuring, Bankruptcy, the sale of a business, or business dissolution
- Acquisition or leasing of a business property
- Drafting or review of contracts
FOR GENERAL INFORMATION OR TO LEARN MORE, SUBMIT A CONTACT FORM OR CALL 215.517.8300 OR 610.940.1635.