Personal Injury and Vehicle Accidents
Top Quality Personal Injury Attorney
Aggressive and effective auto accident representation is what we provide you at the law firm of Alfred M. Abel. You will see our commitment to responsiveness and service immediately. To minimize the stress of this difficult time we:
- Listen to your details of the personal injury accident.
- Review your insurance policy with you to determine what kind of insurance coverage is available to you
- Explain the details of your insurance policies whether that will affect your case
- Explain how uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage may provide additional compensation if the other driver’s insurance isn’t enough
- Pursue a liquor liability case if the other driver was drunk
- Get your lost wages if you have lost wage coverage
- Get your car repair costs
- Get the loss of value to your car due to the damage if it was not totaled
- Monitor your treatment to make sure you get the full benefit of any medical or automobile insurance you have.
When you hire one of our Pennsylvania accident and injury lawyers, we will immediately begin an independent investigation into the accident. We visit the scene of the accident. We have investigators and photographers to diagram the scene of the accident, take photographs and locate and interview witnesses. The photographers are available to take photos of the vehicles after they are towed away from the scene. We may engage experts to help us analyze the crash wreck.
If you or a loved one were hurt in a car crash, or if they died and you want to bring a wrongful death claim, contact a lawyer for personal injury, Alfred M. Abel.
Fast Results For Your Car Accident Injury Claim
Our clients are often concerned about their medical bills and the time it will take to get compensated for their injuries and lost time from work. At our law firm, your case will not languish. We aggressively pursue all sources of financial recovery in your car wreck or other accident and injury case.
We caution our car accident clients not to accept a settlement offer before the full extent of your injuries is known. You have only one opportunity to make a financial recovery. It needs to cover your property damage and lost wages as well as current AND future medical bills relating to the injuries you suffered in the car crash.
Contact A Pottstown Lawyer For Personal Injury Today
Some of the cases we have handled involved:
- Distracted drivers on Route 309 or 202
- Drivers using their cell phones on the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Drivers who text while driving on the Blue Route or Northeast Extension
- Drivers putting on makeup along Highways 276 or 476
- Drivers speeding drivers along Highway 76
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Pottstown car crash attorney, Alfred M. Abel, Esq., Law Offices today.
Philadelphia Car Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle Accidents • Trucking Accidents • Pedestrian Accidents
Why Work with Alfred M. Abel Law Offices?
There are several reasons why it pays to work with an experienced Pennsylvania car accident attorney at Alfred M. Abel, Esq. rather than trying to handle your personal injury claim directly with the insurance company:
Our auto accident lawyers understand the claims process. We don’t feel pressured or intimidated to settle prematurely, when it’s not in our client’s best interest.
We’ve seen thousands of traffic accident claims.
We have a great deal of experience investigating cases, and we understand the value of your injuries. We won’t let the insurance company get away with paying you less than you deserve. Our personal injuries lawyers will negotiate a proper settlement that takes into account all of your damages. If a trial is necessary, your personal injury attorney will vigorously represent you in court.
Contact an auto accident attorney for prompt and personal attention for your Plymouth Meeting car accident, trucking accident, car-truck crash, pedestrian accident or motorcycle accident case.
Norristown Truck Accidents Lawyer
Truck accident cases usually cause serious injuries. The victims of truck crashes face an uphill battle to recovery both physically and financially from the devastation of their injuries and lasting disability. Months of physical recovery can wreak havoc on a family’s finances. Traumatic injuries can mean an end to a career.
Examples of truck driver negligence cases:
- Tired truckers who don’t rest and don’t maintain their logs properly.
- Distracted truckers who use cell phones and new electronics in truck cabs.
- Reckless driving and speeding.
- Drivers who fail to maintain their brakes, tires, and other critical parts of their rigs
- Drug and alcohol use is a problem with any driver.
- Overloaded trucks that made stopping or maneuvering hard.
- Was the truck properly maintained or do its maintenance records show a problem?
- Did cargo fall off the truck onto the car behind it because of a simple failure to secure the load or because of a defect in the equipment used to secure the load?
- Did any truck equipment fail, causing the driver to lose control?
- Drivers who have a history of accidents or poor maintenance.
Contact A Horsham Trucking Accidents Lawyer
Highways 476 and 76 are heavily traveled by truck traffic and are frequent sites of trucking accidents in our part of Pennsylvania. If you suffered serious injuries — brain injuries, neck and back injuries, broken bones or lost limbs — in a crash with a semi, we can help. We also represent families bringing wrongful death claims.
Contact a Horsham trucking accident lawyer at Alfred M. Abel, Law offices today to schedule a free consultation.